The task of finding an appropriate search firm to assist you is often daunting. It is a process of careful selection and attention to detail. Choosing the right firm can be a gratifying experience and can save you time and prevent you from making mistakes.
Many of the candidates we place were not actively looking when we originally spoke to them. But, they were open to hearing about opportunities. We educate you about what a company has to offer. We assist in setting up interviews and giving you feedback that you would not receive if you were interviewing on your own.
It is our goal that you find our expereinced staff concerned and helpful. The success of our candidates is our testament to a search well done! The role we play in your career search can be most effective when we have an honest, open line of communication. Which is why we ask you to consider the following:
- What is motivating your decision to leave your current position?
- What would you like to be doing in your ideal next position?
- Describe your search activity over the past three months.
- Where in the country are you willing to work?
- How far are you willing to travel?
- What is your total compensation package?
- What do you expect in your next move?
- If all your requirements or expectations are met, are you ready to accept a new position?
- What are your thoughts concerning your susceptibility to a counter-offer from your current employer?